Senin, 28 April 2014

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to my Blog
 


I hope I can be a good blogger :)

let me introduce myself, my name is Christina Devi Natalia Chandra.

My family used to call me Devi / Epi / Cece ^^

My father is a chinese
My father was born in Palembang
My mother has a lot of tribes, Sundanese-Ambon-Bugis
but my mother was born in Jakarta
so, I am a daughter who has a lot of tribes and i love it.

I have one older brother and one younger sister.
My brother name is Robert and my sister name is Melissa Amelia
My brother has married and now live in Surabaya
Melissa is still study in elementary school
My Bro and his wife



 
Happy Family




What about me ??
I've ever worked as a dance teacher in one of the public schools in my town
Why I became a dance teacher? because I really like to dance, I also often participate in various competition models, become a model mentor, and participate in various fashion show in my town.
although I have not become a famous model, but this will always be my expectation.
I've ever worked in an international bank as marketing.



and now I only manage agency models and spg for events.
need a sales promotion girl? need a model? contact me! 
I get passive income from this activity *lol*

Actually i want to say much but the time is getting late!
See you on my next post !!!
xoxo


2 komentar: